“This is not the sound of a new man,or crispy realization.It’s the sound of the unlocking and the lift away
Your love will be
Safe with me.”Bon Iver, RE: Stacks
- dappledwithshadow: The Poet’s WindowPyotr Konchalovsky1935...
- silenceforthesoul: Jakub Schikaneder - Les amants (the...
- "When things are shaky and nothing is working, we might realize that we are on the verge of..."
- nigra-lux: CURRAN, Charles Courtney (1861-1942) The Cobweb...
- rustyvoices: I hope every hurting heart finds a gentle place to rest tonight. you are as loved as...
- I can’t believe that it’s been this many years, and I still have such an intense phobia of throwing...
- "It is so good to celebrate the beautiful and good moments, but seems equally essential to share..."